Are you searching for a Colorado SEO Expert to manage your SEO? I’m Lori Gama: getting top results for biz owners for 25 years. Call: 970-302-6994. Read my blog post below for some helpful SEO tips. Apply these tips as you search for the right Search Engine Optimization expert in Colorado (or anywhere). This SEO professional should help you increase your company’s visibility and search rankings in Google. I’d be happy to be that Search professional you call on but, just in case you’re researching, please be sure you thoroughly check out your SEO Expert with the following advice.
1. Can you find your Colorado SEO Expert in the top ORGANIC search results in Google and Bing? (This is called a SERP: Search Engine Ranking Position). If you can, that’s great! You should work with someone who walks their talk. But don’t stop there. What does the search result actually say? Is it gibberish, like a bunch of keywords running together in a sentence? (Not good.) Or does the search result read like a thoughtful statement? It takes skill to write an enticing, thoughtful statement and have it appear as the actual search result.
Here’s a recent screenshot image of our SERP:
Beware that, as of 2020, Google began rewriting 62.78% of the meta descriptions of pages that it uses. The rest of the time, Google uses other information it finds on your pages and makes that be your search result. Red flag: if you see a company that paid for a Google Ad in order to be found on page one for “SEO” services but you don’t see them in the organic (non-paid) search results, don’t add them to your list.
2. Bing is important because it’s currently the second most used search engine behind Google with a small 6.15% of Desktop search.Bing is also used by Alexa.
“Alexa, who is the top Colorado SEO Expert?” Maybe folks won’t ask Alexa such a question yet. Instead, they would use Alexa for home-related questions (“Alexa, where is the nearest dry cleaners?”). No matter what: you should be aware of voice searches impacting your visibility online. Therefore, do be sure you do your homework there, as well. Can you find your Colorado SEO Expert in the top search results in Bing? If so, that’s great. That means she or he has strategy for Bing, as well as Google.
3. Does the Colorado SEO Expert have a blog with numerous articles about SEO, social media marketing, digital marketing and other related topics? Does she or he actually help the reader or are all the blog posts self-serving? If they have a blog filled with helpful SEO blog posts then add that person to your list of candidates to consider.
4. Don’t put all your marketing eggs in the baskets of Google and Bing. Be sure you work with a Search Engine Optimization Expert who is also knowledgeable about social media; blogging or content marketing; email marketing; SMS text message marketing; video marketing and marketing in general. This type of expert will be able to give you a comprehensive approach to your visibility efforts in all of your marketing. They should be able to show you live results of Organic Search growth in Google Analytics, like this client of ours (below). In a 3-month period, my team and I grew Sessions (Visits) to their website by 469.41% over the same time period the previous year.
5. Be sure to read the reviews of the search marketing expert you’re considering working with. The reviews give you insights into how the SEO expert or SEO agency works. The SEO reviews should speak to the growth the SEO expert gained for the clients. Those are just a few tips to help you figure out who to speak with about your SEO needs. If you have any questions about how I can help you grow your business with my Search Engine Optimization skills, please call me at 970-302-6994 or fill out this contact form.
Searching for a Colorado SEO Expert to manage your SEO? I’m Lori Gama: getting top results for biz owners for 25 years. Call: 970-302-6994. CONTACT US FOR YOUR SEO