You know you need your business to get found on Google as soon as possible. You’ve tried to figure this out on your own. Or you trusted someone to get you found in Google and they failed. Effective SEO (Search Engine Optimization), managed by a highly experienced SEO agency, owned by an SEO expert who’s been studying Google since it was “born” in 1998, is the solution you need right now. Yes: that’s us. Thanks for clicking or tapping that Google search result and landing here!
Here’s a list of 25 SEO tips for business owners to get found on Google:
- Conduct thorough keyword research.
- Optimize your website’s meta tags.
- Create high-quality and engaging content.
- Focus on long-tail keywords.
- Optimize your website’s loading speed.
- Implement a responsive design for mobile devices.
- Leverage social media for increased visibility.
- Build quality backlinks from authoritative websites.
- Optimize your website’s internal linking structure.
- Utilize header tags (H1, H2, H3) effectively.
- Optimize images with descriptive alt tags.
- Improve your website’s user experience (UX).
- Implement schema markup for rich snippets.
- Monitor and analyze your website’s performance using analytics tools.
- Regularly update and refresh your website’s content.
- Encourage user-generated content and reviews.
- Optimize your website for local SEO.
- Claim and optimize your Google Business Profile.
- Leverage online directories and review sites.
- Implement SSL encryption for secure browsing.
- Optimize your website’s URL structure.
- Utilize XML sitemaps for search engine crawling.
- Optimize your website for voice search.
- Implement structured data for enhanced search results.
- Regularly monitor and improve your website’s SEO performance.
Remember that these tips provide a general overview of various SEO strategies. I could share a LOT more SEO tips. It’s important to dive deeper into each area and understand the specific techniques and best practices involved.
Though no SEO expert can guarantee to get your company found on page one on Google and other search engines, we do have a 100% success rate for getting all of our clients onto page one with their top 30+ keywords, plus, hundreds of popular keywords they’ve been wanting to rank for.
Work With a Local SEO Company to Get Found On Google
Now that you’ve found a local SEO company: DaGama Digital Marketing (also known as DaGama Web Studio) on Google, and probably read our 5-star reviews, you’re ready to speak with someone who works here about your marketing needs. You will speak with me: Lori Gama, founder and SEO expert. I’ll answer your questions, show you current, live examples of our clients we have ranked in the top 10 search results and inform you about the 27 tasks my team and I perform daily and monthly to get your company found on Google. Then you can decide which SEO package you’d like to invest in. Or we can design a custom SEO package for you.
SEO is Like Growing a Garden
SEO is very much like growing a garden. Think of me as your “master gardener” tending to your garden: the patch of land that is your website. The seeds I plant are the researched keywords that your customers are using when they’re searching for a solution to their problems. My team and I tend to your garden (your SEO’d website) every day. Just like a real garden needs water, sunshine, nourishing plant food, your website needs specific things done to it so that the “seeds” (the keywords) grow up into search engine result rankings (SERPs). The competitors you have can’t choke out your flowering rankings as long as a master gardener (SEO expert) tends to the garden daily.
Sure you can let go of consistent SEO work. Let the garden grow wild, untended. But then the weeds choke out your flowers. Those competitors, who are tending to their SEO’d websites, take over your flourishing rankings and soon your garden dies. Your visibility on Google disappears.
SEO Strategy With a Holistic Approach
So, in SEO, the big picture view is essential. You can’t just look at one piece at a time – you can’t only focus on increasing quality backlinks, for example. Instead: integrate a backlink strategy into your SEO strategy. Instead of only writing helpful content based on researched keywords, relevant to your target audience’s needs, you have to understand how everything is interconnected and contributes to the overall success of a website.
There are many, many things to concentrate on when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. A holistic approach to SEO means considering every element, recognizing how they relate and interact, and taking into account the broader context to ensure optimal performance and functionality.
Contact Lori Gama, owner of DaGama Digital Marketing Agency, if you’re interested in finding out how we can grow your business with SEO, social media marketing, a new website, pay-per-click Google ads and other digital marketing strategies. Fill out our contact form here.