How To Upload To Google Drive
- If you have a Gmail account, simply login, then go to: https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive
- Click on “New” on the left side of page.
- Then click on “Folder”, then name the folder (example: Folder Name May 10 2018).
- Next: double-click on the folder.
- Then right-click anywhere and choose “Upload” from the menu that appears.
- To share this folder’s contents: invite the person to the folder by: going back to the main part of Google Drive and right- clicking on the folder and clicking “Share”; then add their email address.