Name, address, phone (NAP) must be 100% accurate
Local Listings in 70+ Directories
Google cross-checks your name, address, phone: NAP in these directories. Is your NAP 100% accurate ?
Scan your business now to see if you have inaccurate contact information: fill out the form below or click here: scan now.
Benefits of Us Managing Your 70+ Directory Listings:
- Google loves it when high-traffic, legitimate websites link back to your site. These count as “votes” for your site.
- Consistent business information in these 70+ Directory Listings is critical for your credibility. Imagine coming across your company in Bing, Yahoo, Google, Yelp and other directories but finding different phone numbers, addresses, and even different variations of your business name. Would you trust a company like that?
- We’ll manage your listings by making sure all of them have the same exact business name, address, phone number; hours of operation; services; keywords that describe your services and much more.
- We’ll add your logo and company photos to your directory listings, which helps to build your trustworthiness with potential customers who research companies before deciding to do business with them.
- Your listings will be updated on a consistent basis.
If you’d like to invest in purchasing this service a la carte, click the “Get a Quote” button after you scan your business. We’ll contact you to find out if you have one location or multiple locations, then give you a quote.
If you're one of our SEO clients, we bundle in this service automatically.
Get In Touch
Leave us a message. We’ll respond quickly.
I’m Lori Gama, the founder of DaGama Digital Marketing. My local team and I are organized, efficient and highly skilled in digital marketing services. Read what our clients say…
“Lori and her team took a massive project and made our new website simple and easy to use — without headaches! We appreciated her speed, attention to detail and deadlines, and her genuine concern for us to present the best website possible. We’re going to hire her again for another project!”
Director of Public and Industry Relations of The National Onion Association