Web Design Greeley searches in Google display many fine companies. We’re glad you stopped by our website because we’ve got some very helpful tips for you as you narrow your search for the right Web Design company for you. There are several important things to check out. And if you’d like to view our portfolio, click here.
Top Web Design Greeley Companies
DaGama Digital Marketing Agency (also known as DaGama Web Studio) started creating websites in the early 1990s in Greeley, Colorado. Continually evolving and staying ahead of other web design companies has helped us remain in business for almost three decades. Before deciding to work with any of the web design Greeley companies or elsewhere, be sure to check the following:
- Do you like the style of the websites in the web design portfolio? If the design style is old fashioned and you’re in need of a modern “look and feel,” then that’s your first clue that you should move on to another web design company. If they don’t have a web design portfolio, then what could that mean?
- Once you’ve found a portfolio of websites that you like, check out the web studio’s reputation and reviews. There should be an average rating of 4.8 or higher. A 5-star average rating and over 25 reviews is impressive (we currently have 31 5-star reviews in Google and several on LinkedIn and Yelp). If the web design company has less than 10 reviews or they have a 4.3 rating or lower, you’ll need to decide if you want to work with them (after speaking with them) or move on to other choices that have higher ratings and over 30 reviews.
Before You Choose a Web Design Company, Consider These Things, Too:
- Is there a detailed Website Questionnaire they require you fill out? We ask if you have time to fill it out and if not, we meet on the phone or in a Zoom meeting and gather the information. The details are super important. Who are you wanting to attract with your website? What are the demographics? What are their pain points that you have solutions for? What is the main action you want them to take before leaving your website?
- If your website is an e-commerce website or you need to display a large inventory of parts but then have the customer contact you to purchase the parts, you’ll need a special kind of website. These are more complex. Choose a Web Developer who has experience doing this.
- Did you know that you should have a ADA Compliant website? ADA stands for Americans with Disabilities Act. So many services are accessible online now and therefore, Web Accessibility for people with disabilities is extremely important. You can navigate our website in an accessible manner by clicking on the human silhouette icon in the lower left corner of the screen. If you would like your website to be made accessible, please contact us. Find out more about Web Accessibility here.
Building an excellent website is like building an excellent house. There should be an interview to gather details; blueprints (wireframes/layouts) of the homepage and sub-page for desktop and mobile and iPad; an intriguing headline and message should be solidified. Your website should have one or two calls-to-action so your prospective clients know what action you want them to take. There are so many details.
Let’s get your website built the right way to attract the right customers for you. That’s just the start. We can also get your website found in Google with our SEO services and social media management. Contact us today.